Seahorse Alley, LLC
Thank you for choosing to stay with us in unit 210. In order to make your vacation a little more enjoyable and stress-free, let us offer you some information about your stay with us. The Grand Victorian offers a wide variety of amenities for you and your family:
- Included with the welcome packet you will receive is your parking pass and key. Be sure to bring these items with you.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. If you need an earlier check in you must discuss it with us. (We cannot guarantee that earlier check in is possible).
- After Labor day, if you plan to arrive after 5:00 pm, please let us know ahead of time, so that we can notify the front desk.
- Fitness Center with state of the art equipment, flat screen TV’s, and air conditioning.
- Sauna adjacent to the fitness room.
- The RE Salon and Spa is located on the first floor of the North Tower & offers massages, manicures, facials, pedicures, haircuts and waxing. Please call 207-934-0671 to make an appointment. You will find a Spa discount card in your condo.
- The first level of the Grand Victorian in the South Tower has several retail shops offering clothing, jewelry, footwear, and more.
- For information on area attractions please click on “Condo- Things to Do”, and “Calendar”. There is also a book in your room full of information from attractions, to emergency info, parking and more.
- When you checkout, please be sure and leave the key in unit #210, on the kitchen counter. Please do not leave the key at the front desk.
- There is one designated parking spot for your rental unit in the main parking area, #23. Please use your parking pass (included in your welcome packet) and hang it from your rear view mirror so you do not get towed. If there is a car parked in #23 please contact us at 207-347-0011 or 207-856-1700 and we will have it removed. You can also contact security or the front desk. The parking spot is only for your rental contract period; From 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. The car must be moved by 10:00 am so that the cleaning crew can get in.
- The pool is a saltwater pool. Regulations are that no floating devices are allowed in the pool at any time. To enter the pool you must press a key code to get in: 13579 or use your condo key.
We are pleased that you have chosen us for your vacation and we hope you enjoy Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 207-894-3300.
Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to meeting you!
Yours sincerely as always,
Maggie & Joanne
- Take I 95 NORTH. Follow it to the merge into I-195 via Exit 36 towards SACO/OLD ORCHARD BEACH
- I-195 becomes ME-5 E/OCEAN PARK RD, follow this road.
- In 1.8 miles Turn LEFT onto ME-5 E/SACO AVE.
- Shortly thereafter,Turn RIGHT onto OLD ORCHARD ST/ME-5.
- Almost at street end before you go around the circle take a LEFT ON EAST GRAND AVENUE.
- THE GRAND VICTORIAN IS ADDRESS #1 EAST GRAND AVENUE IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR RIGHT.
- You are staying at unit # 210.
TO GET INTO BUILDING:
There are 2 buildings at the Grand Victorian, (the building with the lobby is the North Building). Your condo is located in the South building.
As you come in the driveway with the lobby on your left, the access door to the south building, where your condo is located, will be on your right. The keys we have mailed to you will provide access to that door.
Head straight to the elevator and take to the second floor. When you exit the elevator, go left.
Unit #210 will be on your right.