Seahorse Alley, LLC
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
The GUEST RULES of the Grand Victorian must be respected by all occupants and guests, they will be strictly enforced.
- If you exceed the maximum occupancy rate set by the State of Maine and the Unit Owner, you will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Parking passes for ALL vehicles must be visible at ALL times; otherwise, you will be towed at your expense from the parking lot.
- Luggage Carts must be promptly returned to the lobby area next to the elevators in both towers.
- Main Lobby and South Tower doors are unlocked from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. All other doors remain locked and can only be accessed by unit keys. Do not let anyone into the building if they are waiting outside an entrance door…refer them to the Management Office.
- When entering the building, clothes and shoes must be worn at all times in the lobbies, hallways and all common areas. Clothing, feet, towels and personal items must be free from sand and debris. There is a hose by the pool staircase at the North Tower for rinsing items
- No loitering or loud disruptive noise in lobbies, hallways, stairwells, parking lot, pool/sauna/gym area. Quiet hours within the units and decks are 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- There is NO smoking in interior common areas or any unit where the unit owner has designated it as a “non-smoking”.
- Pets of any kind are prohibited in any Unit or on the premises.
- No items may be hung on deck railings or thrown on decks.
- No items may be left in the hallway areas or outside units.
- All trash should be tied in plastic bags and disposed of in the Trash Room on the 1st floor of the North Tower.
- Please store personal items, beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. in your vehicle to minimize sand and debris in the building and unit.
- No BBQ grills or other cooking devices are allowed on the decks or in the units.
- Please close and lock all windows and doors upon leaving your unit. To secure deck doors, lift handle firmly to engage storm locks and turn deadbolt.
- The pool area opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Only Unit Owners, their guests or registered renters are allowed access to the Pool, Sauna and Gym Areas.
- Please note: The pool is currently closed until May 31st, 2015
- The Grand Victorian Association reserves the right to ask you or your guests to vacate the premises if you fail to comply with any of the above rules. This also may result in forfeiture of rental money and/or security deposit as well as additional fines.